Trolling Brinty is the first episode of The Nekci Menij Show, and the first episode of Season 1. It premiered on June 25th, 2012. As of February 2017, it has attracted more than 200,000 views on YouTube.
After introducing her to viewers, Nekci invites Rhenna along to troll other pop bitches. They come across Brinty, and Nekci shades her by reminding her that she's a flop and hasn't had a hit in years. Brinty takes offence, but quickly gets over it as she decides to join Nekci hiding in Rhenna's weave when Gags approaches.
Gags asks Rhenna where Nekci and Brinty are hiding, but she claims not to know. Her weave then begins changing rapidly, and eventually it becomes so short that Gags can see Nekci and Brinty hiding in it. As they disappear, Rhenna calls Nekci a twat, and Gags vows to get her back for being a 'dick' to them both.
Real life referencesEdit
- Rhenna's hairstyle changes very often. This is a reference to how Rihanna's hair changes monthly/weekly in real life.
- Gags is on a motorcycle. This is a reference to her album "Born This Way"'s standard cover.
- "Just bin tourin nd drivin nd stuf" is a reference to the "Born This Way Ball Tour".
- Gags has male voice. This is a reference to the rumors of Gaga, having a penis back in 2009-2010. Gags' voice remains manly for the series.
- "Dats as iralavant as ur letast singel" is a reference to Rihanna's single "Cockiness (Love it)" which didn't chart well, and people didn't really care about.
- This is the first episode of the season and the series.
- This is the first appearance of Nekci, Rhenna, Brinty and Gags.
- Brinty's voice in this episode is the same as Kety Perr's voice. Her voice later changed.
- "Even Rhenna is beter dan u, and luk at teh state of dat" - Nekci, shading Brinty
- "K" - Rhenna
|The Nekci Menij Show|
Da Quen B