The table below is a complete list of named characters featured in The Nekci Menij Show and its official spin-offs. By default, they are listed in order of their first appearance.
They are categorised as follows:
- Main - Character has made 15 or more appearances with spoken lines
- Recurring - Character has made between 2 and 15 appearances with spoken lines
- Minor - Character has made 2 or less appearances with spoken lines
The 'total appearances' column refers to the total number of appearances each character has made, including non-spoken ones.
|Name||Parody of||Category||First episode||Total appearances|
|Nekci Menij||Nicki Minaj||Main||1||34|
|Brinty Spreas||Britney Spears||27|
|Ladey Gags||Lady Gaga||28|
|Kety Perr||Katy Perry||2||25|
|Jasy J||Jessie J||Recurring||5||16|
|Merna and teh Dermonds||Marina and the Diamonds||5|
|Merier Care||Mariah Carey||Main||6||18|
|Lona Delery||Lana Del Rey||Recurring||7||8|
|Krely Roolind||Kelly Rowland||8||16|
|Blo Ive||Blue Ivy Carter||4|
|Samon Cwol||Simon Cowell||9||4|
|Nicel Shitsinger||Nicole Scherzinger||10|
|Cherly Cool||Cheryl Cole||Minor||QOF 2||5|
|Dumi Luvoto||Demi Lovato||4|
|Lol Wen||Lil' Wayne||11||9|
|Lol Kem||Lil' Kim||Recurring||12||5|
|Mile Sires||Miley Cyrus||13||10|
|Azel Bank||Azealia Banks||15||7|
|Divad Geter||David Guetta||19||3|
|Serener Gizmo||Selena Gomez||Minor||ASS 2||5|
|Machel Jeksen||Michael Jackson||ASS 5||1|
|Winty Hostin||Whitney Houston||1|
|Loly Alan||Lily Allen||Recurring||ASS 6||5|
|Kily Manoge||Kily Manoge||6|
|Arana Grondy||Ariana Grande||27||4|
|Eggy Azalean||Iggy Azalea||Minor||3|
|Mashelle Weliums||Michelle Williams||3|
|Janat Jeksen||Janet Jackson||1|
|Gren Stefony||Gwen Stefani||1|
Unnamed and unseen characters Edit
In addition to the above, there are a number of other characters that do not have official names (referred to below by the names of the real-life celebrities they parody), and/or have only been referred to in dialogue.
- Kery Helsen is a former flop star who is now working as Bayonse's assistant. She has yet to make an appearance, but is the subject of a running gag, involving Bayonse constantly asking her to make coffee.
- L.I. Rood is a judge on The X Fater. He is referred to in the second episode of Bayonse's Quens Of Flop, when he is absent from a clip of the TV talent contest that is shown during Bayonse's interview with Brinty.
- Randy Jackson (no official name) is a judge on TV talent contest Amoricen Idel. He is seen caught in an argument between fellow judges Nekci and Merier during episode 11.
- Mya (no official name) is a former flop star who was briefly popular in the early Noughties. She is referred to in episode 12 when Lody Marmalad, her collaboration with Xtine, P£nk and Lol Kem, is mentioned.
- Louds Siccone is Medoner's daughter. She is referred to in episode 15, when it is revealed she got her mum a 'mobile telegraph' as a Christmas present.
- Sia is a hit flop star. She is referred to in episode 19, when a frustrated Divad Geter vows to start working with her instead of Rhenna.
- Shanade O Coner is an Irish singer that Mile Sires confuses Jasy J for in ASS 5.
- Salonge is Bayonse's sister. She is referred to in the fourth episode of Bayonse's Quens Of Flop, when Bayonse mentions an incident she was involved in alongside Zey-J.
- Bekcy G is a teenage rapper and singer. She is referred to in the Season 5 premiere when Bayonse reveals that, as part of her quest to find 'Bekcy with the good hair', she's had Bekcy G assassinated.
- Olliy alxnuder is a flop singer when kily manoge reveals that he was a part of yers in yers
- Jimes artery has a hit song called "sai u wunt lel got"
- axel trebel is a member of to dro cimea culb
- matey hels is a flop rokk singer from teh 7519